7/22/2009

Mad Libbing

Quite a few Pf bloggers have filled out the Mad Lib below - I thought I'd join in the fun. Some of those bloggers include: Punch Debt in the Face, Give me Back my Five Bucks, and Always the Planner


Hi my name is Jessie . I currently have $60 dollars in my wallet. When I started managing my finances I was worth -$7,499, and now have a net worth of -$2,145. I currently work in Human Resources and have been doing it for one year. I make roughly $45,000 per year. I want to have enough money to be comfortable waiting for me when it comes time to retire. Aside from learning about finances, I really enjoy horse back riding, quading, camping, & spending time with friends and family. I think the world would be a better place if poverty didn't exist. I had Arbys (thanks for buying Jordan) for dinner last night and it was kind of bland. I have had a few significant others over the course of my lifetime, and none hold a candle to my partner Jordan. One thing that makes me different is my passion and comittment. Now that I'm done with this mad lib, I think I'm going to get back to work (it's my lunch break).

1 comment:

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers