Pretty, pretty sub-floor.
Not only did we find a lot of random holes in the original sub-floor, we also found an electrical outlet that had been covered up by old flooring. Whenever you undertake renovations of this size, you're always expecting some unexpected finds...but the outlet...that was weird. We actually found others under wall paper and hidden in other strange places too.
This is a good couple of shots of the subfloor going in. We thought it might be something we could do, but after talking to our general contractor (who happens to also be my uncle), he advised us that his team should do it. We didn't have to take out the old subfloor, but they had to tie in the new one really well.