7/11/2011

Quick Update

So things have been crazzy this last little while with the wedding planning.

My acoustic guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour bailed for a better gig (okay fine, it could be a career maker for the guy but i'm still cranky about it) and we still hadn't confirmed our bartenders as of late last week.

I'm very excited to share that we have both of those issues now resolved.

Our new guitarist is amazing!  If you what to check out his folk music on myspace here's a link: http://www.myspace.com/tonybellandhisguitar/music/playlists/tony-bell-s-playlist-1214512

Also!  My venue operator found us a FLAIR bartender - which is very exciting.  He's going to work with a friend of my bridesmaid so that should work out pretty much perfectly.

yay!

The Ultimate Wedding Planner & OrganizerMy plan this evening is to go through the last few pages of the 'to do's in The Ultimate Wedding Planner - a book that my maid of honor gave me within days of being engaged.  I just want to make sure that we haven't forgotten anything.  This book has been extremely helpful so far!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think he should have bailed on you even if he did find a better gig but I guess it works out for the best.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers