2/21/2020

Homemade Hootch


I've just recently started a new batch of fruit wine and it's been a while since I last shared the cost so I thought I would review this again. 


You can see that the cost is about $1.30 a bottle!!

The frozen fruit is the most expensive element.  I no longer count the wine bottles as they've all been re-used at least half a dozen times or more.  They don't owe me anything at this point.

This quick drinker is called Dragon's Blood and is Danger Dave's of the winemaking talk forums evolution of Lon's Skeeter Pee. It's a fruit wine with a lemon back that is ready in 2-3 weeks start to finish. It peaks at three months old so making it now will mean it's ready just in time for spring!


Any other wine makers out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers