7/21/2011

It's coming...help!?

July 21st... just 16 days until the wedding!

After the big day, Jordan and I will be spending a week in Vegas for our honeymoon!  It'll be so much fun!

I'm going to do my best to write some good content for the three weeks around the wedding, but I'm not convinced that i'll be able to make it work everyday.

If any of my readers would honor me by writing a guest post (with links to your own blog if you have one) I would be very appreciative! If you are interested, just send me an email with your post to jessiesmoney@gmail.com and i'll schedule it in.

~thank you,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I can try my hand at contributing. Is there a topic list you would like tackled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that you are passionate about! If you have anything you'd like to contribute, please feel free to email me at jessiesmoney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers