6/01/2010

this & that

Happy Tuesday All!

I woke up this morning and thought, for a moment, that it was Monday - and I was a little sad.   That was probably because we helped move a friend yesterday - and I'm tuckered out!  He's moving in with his girlfriend (who happens to live in our neighborhood).  It's pretty great to have a couple of friends close by.  It did have me reflecting when Jordan moved in a few years ago - it seems like forever now.

I've gotten a few responses from our roommate add - though nothing for the car yet.  I think I'm going to have to pay a bit more for the add to have it appear on the first page.  It costs about $25 - so I'm not sure if it's worth it just yet.

One of my dearest friends is moving from BC to Alberta - and she got into town last night.  I'm so happy.  In a couple of months she'll have settled in and we'll be having all sorts of fun this summer (Hurrah!).  She is a champion though - to minimize costs she has been sending boxes of things with friends who happen to be making the same drive, sending things on the greyhound (that are light in weight) and of course - making the driver herself.

Time to get to work - have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers