6/15/2010

Update

There isn't a whole lot going on this early in the week.  I've entertained a few e-mails about my car, but so far no one has come to see it.  We've also shown the room to two people - both who were interested, but so far no one has put a deposit down.

I spent the weekend gardening.  It's been raining off and on for two weeks and we actually had some sun on Saturday/Sunday.  It felt great to get my hands in the dirt. Strangely enough - we actually have some carrots growing (and we didn't plant any).  We still haven't planted potatoes but I think the fear of frost in my neck of the woods is finally over - so I hope to do that next weekend.

Hope your weeks are going well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers