1/07/2019

Budget (s)

Last week I mentioned that Jordan and I are expecting eight iterations of our budget over the next year as we start/stop maternity and parental leave.  Here's the high-level of the five major changes that we'll see.  We're actually operating under the 'Wait for EI' budget right now.

Feel free to add any comments or questions you may have - things will no doubt change (as they have a propensity to do), but this is big picture guideline for the next year or so. 

I'll be tracking our actual spending and posting that regularly so hoping to stay on track with that added bit of accountability.  I'll also be making phone calls over the next few weeks to try to get the cell phone bill and a few other items negotiated to a more reasonable level.


2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again, I really enjoyed reading your blog before, as I live in Alberta. You and Jordan work well as a team and Your budget is well thought out. Congratulations on the impending birth of your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! I'm glad some old readers are coming back.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers