1/12/2019

Weekly Spend - January (week 2)

Two weeks into January and I wanted to post my first spend report of 2019.  I think it'll be easier to stay on top of it if I do every week or two instead of just once a month - at least at first until I'm back in the swing of things.

Not including the Car Insurance renewal for one of our vehicles we spent $772 in the first two weeks. 

Not too shabby - and would have been on target except that for months of Jan/Feb I reduced our weekly spend budget to $300 from $350 - so we overspent by $150 if I ignore the reimbursable line (which have already been reimbursed).

Another nearly $50 is in banking - this is highly unusual for us - somehow in my effort to get one of our credit cards paid to $0 I missed the window to avoid interest on another.  Oops!!  It's very annoying.  It's been years and years since I paid any interested on a credit card.  Not going to beat myself up though, just going to move on and get it taken care of.

The personal care item was a pedicure - a treat for myself before Little Miss arrives - so no regrets there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers