6/22/2011

Credit Cards of Doom

That's right, I said credit cardssss... plural.

I've been hinting in a few posts lately that our credit card was creeping up with a higher and higher balance.  Now that we are finished making our last two largest purchases (flights to vegas and wedding bands) - I thought it was time to share where we are at and what our plan is to pay it off.


Okay - there it is, it's far less scary when I stop pretending that it's not there.

Jordan and I are both committed to doing everything we can to get this these paid off!  I hope that you'll see our dedication reflected in next months monthly spending re-cap.

1 comment:

  1. That bill really blew up but you have a plan so stick to it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers