10/25/2010

Weekend Re-Cap

Jordan and I had a fantastic weekend in Golden.  We were able to visit with lots of family, see my grandmother win a volunteerism award, and have our engagement photo's taken!  I'm hoping that there will be a couple I am comfortable sharing here - but we'll have to wait and see what develops (ha-ha-ha).

I don't normally read blogs on the weekend, it's my evening activity, but I was checking out Shaking The Money Tree, and she was reminding people that proctor and gamble are doing their annual brand sampler give away. So if you are interested in some free samples, check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure it's even annual - I did one a couple months ago and now they're having another. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers