Jordan and I had a fantastic weekend in Golden. We were able to visit with lots of family, see my grandmother win a volunteerism award, and have our engagement photo's taken! I'm hoping that there will be a couple I am comfortable sharing here - but we'll have to wait and see what develops (ha-ha-ha).
I don't normally read blogs on the weekend, it's my evening activity, but I was checking out Shaking The Money Tree, and she was reminding people that proctor and gamble are doing their annual brand sampler give away. So if you are interested in some free samples, check it out!
10/25/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links ♥
-
-
-
-
When the RRSP Meltdown Doesn’t Melt4 weeks ago
-
-
-
Busy Weekend - Busy Month2 months ago
-
-
Hello world, 2026 edition2 months ago
-
-
Anna Claire Clouds hardcore dp porn7 months ago
-
You never know7 months ago
-
-
-
-
-
What I am reading4 years ago
-
TD e-Series Returns for 20214 years ago
-
-
2020 Annual Goals6 years ago
-
Good Bye has come...7 years ago
-
Hey There!!!8 years ago
-
-
-
A Long Overdue Update10 years ago
-
The Perks of University Employment10 years ago
-
Under Construction!16 years ago
-
-
I'm not sure it's even annual - I did one a couple months ago and now they're having another. Love it!
ReplyDelete