Coming up right away are our:
- Christmas Fund
- Need to get to $1,500 in short order
- This pays for gifts as well as decorations and extra travel
- Travel Fund (new)
- We would like to set aside around $500 for summer travel plans
- If the house purchase goes through sooner rather than later, this could quickly be absorbed by the house fund
- Emergency Fund
- We would like to eventually have about $7,000 tucked away - but for now, I would be happy if we had $1,000.
- Jordan's going back to school
- This will probably cost $100-$200 for books ect.
- I'm going to start pursuing my CHRP
- Over the course of a year, this is going to cost about $1,000
We've decided that education is a joint expense because the benefits (increased income) is a joint reward.