3/18/2014

I Heart DIY Painting

In my recent efforts to clean up my blog and get writing again, I noticed I hadn't actually posted this back when I wrote in October, 2013.

Goodness!

When Jordan and I moved into our home, it was (and is still mostly) builder beige/white.  I wanted my craft room to feel a bit funner, inspiring and so  scoured the web for inspiration and finally found this concept - stripes and circles!

Well, I'm super proud of how it turned out, so I've decided to share.  The big blocks of brown will eventually host family photos and the third wall that you can't see has the light taupe colour.

Check out some of the photo's below:






2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!!! I love Teal, its my fave colour but I doubt T will let me paint a whole room in it :( The bubbles are too cute!

    Our house is all one colour right now too a robin's egg blue. It was freshly painted when we bought the house so T is really against painting it at all right now. One day, Jessie, one day ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I usually am pretty unadventurous when it comes to colours, but this was so much fun, I can't wait to do the next room!

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers