7/27/2010

so...I cancelled my WOW subscription.

Not perminently by any means, but I've been playing my DS and my new Wii game that Jordan gave me when I have a few minutes to play a video game - but mostly - I've just been spending so much time outdoors (which is fantastic), so what's the point in continuing to pay $15/month for something I'm not really using right now.

WOW is pretty great in that I can cancel and start my subscription as often as I like, and my characters just get put on hold in their servers.  I don't ever have to start over.

Here is my WOW Character (for those readers that play)...i know there's, what - two of you?

2 comments:

  1. I play!

    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mok%27Nathal&cn=Audeva

    I don't play hardcore, it's fun and relaxing for me (I love PvP!) Just started running instances with my guild, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for sharing your link!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers