12/29/2018

Hello Out There!

It's been a very busy last 18 months or so - moving, job changes, life.

Part of those life changes have been our growing family.  I'm expecting baby #2 in January, 2019 and so with an impending Maternity & Parental Leave for me and my husband I've decide to dust off my blog and my tracking spreadsheets for the 2019 year....after that, we'll see where we are.

I'm looking forward to writing again, tracking and just increasing our mindfulness around our financial picture.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jessie how great to see you post again. Baby #2. exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Missed your updates but was enjoying your blogroll in the meantime. No pressure but hope get back into the swing of things here on the blog. Congrats on baby no.2, Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Baby #2!! Looking forward to more posts :) ND Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers