5/20/2011

Wedding Shower

A couple of weeks ago when I was in my hometown my family and friends threw me a wedding shower.  Hosted at my aunts place I was spoiled with gifts and goodies after playing some super fun, super rediculous shower games!  Then they took me out on the town (to all five bars) - it was a pretty fabulous night.

Here's some of my goodies:


The theme of the gifts was time of day - so depending on the time of day the person got was what the gift was based on - it was really fun!!

I can't share pictures from the night on the town because my face is all over them, but the next day we went and visited our venue - here's a pretty picture of the field we're going to be getting married in.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that will be an amazing background!!! Beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That field looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.

    I had a time of the day shower, hosted by my aunt, when I got married too...it was such a fun day and I got a lot of creative gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers