4/13/2010

Shopping in Palm Springs

...was pretty fantastic!

The whole trip was fantastic actually.  I had four glorious days in the sun.  We lounged, we shopped, we swam, we walked, we explored! It was a good time!


Above is a picture of some of the clothes/shoes I picked up.

In total, I spent about $430 on:

  • 9 new work shirts

  • 1 new pair of work pants

  • 2 pairs of work shoes

  • 2 new purses
We shopped in outlet stores - so my shoes for example were regularly $120 (naturalizer) and I got them for $30.  Most of the deals I found were like that - just rediculous low price for very high quality.

I'm pleased!

5 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm in Palm Springs right now too and about to hit up the outlets tomorrow!! I've never found better deals on shopping than here, so I keep coming back for more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that is a good haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO jealous! I love to shop on vacation, but always forget to leave extra room for purchases. Hope you had a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers