12/18/2009

Overtime Update

I’m entering into the ninth hour for my overtime project.

As of the end of today, I have logged 54 hours of overtime, which is 72% of my goal. To actually reach 75 hours, I would need to put in 21 hours between 5:00pm today and noon on Christmas Eve.

Well folks, that’s just not going to happen. I’m going to work normal hours next week (8:00am-4:30pm), and just enjoy the week leading up to Christmas. I’m not going to go home fatigued and with headache from staring at the screen so long.

I’ll just keep plugging away at my project at work, and when I get there I get there. It will likely be in the first couple weeks of January.

4 comments:

  1. 72% is still a really great accomplishment! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Be proud of those 54 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you for feeling tired, but that's a terrific accomplishment. Congrats on getting the majority of your goal done - 54 hours is a LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers