8/22/2009

PAYDAY

Friday was payday, woohoo!

I actually netted about $50 more then I thought I would too - which is pretty fantastic! I have updated all of my side bars, including my networth to reflect all the savings/debt repayments.

If you check out my networth (about half way down on the right), you'll see that my networth is now ($62), I'm allllmost postive!!

This Pay Period, this is the plan:



I have $300 for my jars, which is what i gave myself last pay period. It's tight, but it will work!


I will be credit card debt free in 13 days!

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Jessie. It's amazing what you can do when you really focus on something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great!! Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ mom, thanks!!

    @ Frugal, thanks!! It was a pretty relaxing weekend and staying on track to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers