5/22/2009

E. Andrews of the New York Times

I have just finished reading about Edward Andrews Personal Credit Crisis.

If you have yet to read this article, it is a must read. It is the personal account of someone who should have known better about getting a giant mortgage he and his family couldn't afford.

an exerpt:

"As I walked out of the settlement office with my loan papers, I couldn’t shake the sense of having just done something bad . . . but also kind of cool. I had just come up with almost a half-million dollars, and I had barely lifted a finger. It had been so easy and fast. Almost fun. I couldn’t help feeling like a high roller, a sophisticated player who could lay his hands on big money at a moment’s notice. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers