1/13/2016

My Money, My Choices - Level Five Update


In updating my blog, I thought it was time to revisit our My Money, My Choices progress.  The last I left it we had just finished level four, and were working on five.  Level five has four activities.  The first three we've completed:

1, 2, 3... Make a Will, Designate a  Financial and Personal Care Power of Attorney.  Back in the summer of 2014 we found a lawyer and got these taken care of, but now that we have Little Man, we need to update our will.  That also will take care of activity four which is to appoint a guardian for any children.  So, I've got to dig up our will, and make an appointment with a new lawyer in BC and get these all updated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers