4/18/2011

Pay Raise!

I was recently awarded a pay rise during our annual salary review at my company.  My level within the company increased from a junior to an intermediate and as such I moved salary bands - yay me! I've been working very hard the last few years to acheive this!

I received a 11.32% increase which takes me from $53,000 to $59,000 annually!

Because I'm me, when I found out about the increase to see if I could guess exactly how much my take home pay would be, I'm please to share that I was pretty close.


I was so so close to getting this right!

Jordan and I are both very excited that we'll have an additional $260/month to add to the budget!  This will certainly help with the wedding in the short term and mortgage payments in the longer term.

Lets cross our fingers that he gets a raise this year too!

7 comments:

  1. holy wow. 11% I can't even begin to imagine that kind of increase. congrats to you. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jolie!

    We are both pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, Jessie! You work hard for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the raise! That's fantastic and those extra dollars sure will come in handy with your wedding and home purchase on the horizon.

    *Fingers crossed* for Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very nice! And it will increase even more than $260 a month on 3 paycheque months!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! It's always nice to add more money to the budget without adding extra work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, that's really awesome news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers