Today was my pay day; and I just paid:
- $94.01 on our Mastercard
- This was from my last physio appointment (reimbursable) and Netflix
- $98.44 on the AMEX
- This was Gas and a small grocery shop
- $750 on the Ford Escape
- This was because I enjoy paying this off with 'gazelle like intensity'
- $574.93 on the LOC (minimum is just over $400/month)
- While our focus is on paying the Escape off, we still have minimum payments to make.
- $73.55 on the Kia Rio
- This was because I like round numbers.
Here's where the non-mortgage debt stands after these payments are processed: