3/07/2014

My Money, My Choices

I've just signed up for Gail Vaz Oxlade's newest project: My Money, My Choices.

I'm wondering if anyone else has decided to go through her process?  I've just registered and am at Level 1 - Financial Literacy.  I think I'll probably get through the first couple of phases pretty quickly (I've kept a spend record for three years, so that'a tick box for the first activity).

I haven't found a community or team to work with yet - but I wanted to log in and get started to see what it was all about first.

I would love to hear your thoughts on if you've started the program, heard of it but aren't interested - or anything else!

As I work through the process, and the activities, i'll post my progress on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessie, love the new blog!

    I've gone through the MMMC program and was doing really well until I got to Will and POAs. Until we have kids we are purposely not doing them (even though maybe we should). All our RSP/TFSA/insurance has each other named as beneficiary (and we have contingents as well). So, until baby comes I don't really see the point but that's where I stopped with MMMC. Other than that I feel that I've got my finances mostly under control so I'm not too worried :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Morgaine!

      Thanks! I've been feeling a bit uninspired to write lately, but when I came across Gail's new project it lit a fire under me to update the blog and get writing again. I'm hoping that as I go through her process I'll find even more great topics to write about.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers