4/08/2013

DIY Baby Shower Favors

Basket of Favors!
This past weekend I hosted my girlfriends baby shower.  Her and her husband are expecting twins!  A boy and a girl - the best of both worlds.

One of the things I did was create a custom favor.  The theme was the alphabet, so I bought two puzzles and magnets and hot glued them together to make the keepsake.

Back
In the bag I included a couple of chocolates, the magnet, and a little card thanking the guest for coming.

The total cost was $61.39, or $2.05/guest.  I had the glue gun, and card (just stock business card paper) already - so just had to buy the bags, chocolates, ribbon, puzzles/board game (x2) and magnets.


Here's a breakdown of the costs:


1 comment:

  1. And the favours were so cute! You gave a great gift to your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers