3/01/2009

Fears of Being Laid Off

Okay - so more and more people at work are starting to getting laid off, particularly from my division and i'm startnig to get worried if/when they'll look at me. It just came down to two of us (me and a girl i work with all the time) and she was laid off on Friday.

This is something I really don't know how to prepare for, other then saving saving saving - but really, in my budget, I'm not sure how much room I have for saving any more.

Jordan and I did just get Job Protection/Lay off Insurance for the $4000 loan we got for his truck, but that would only protect is for about $220/month - what about evvverything else. Defnination a big worry.

If I learn or read anything about protecting or preparing for this - i will post.

Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers