When I was pregnant, and we had decided we were going to cloth diaper instead of using disposables, my mom picked up the material and tools we needed so we could make some of our own covers (we use inserts/covers instead of the all in one systems). Well, we also bought some ones that were already made, and then just never quite got around to sewing our own.
We're hanging all of our things to dry, and given that we can't dry outside right now, it sometimes takes a day or longer which means running out of covers! So, we decided to get sewing. We have two and a half so far, and enough material for a few more.
The first one was pretty tricky, but getting into the third, mom and I found a bit of a rhythm. Check out the first one on our model below!