When we changed our car payment schedule, BMO accidently withdrew an extra payment of nearly $300
- BMO's extra withdraw caused a ripple affect whereby our account was overdrawn and our mortgage payment bounced
- We were charged a $65 bounce fee for the payment, but got it in a few days late once we realized what happened
- Jordan was sick one day a week or so ago and he was out of sick time. His manager/payroll person didn't tell him and instead of charging the day to vacation instead (which he has plenty of) - they just docked his pay by 7.50 hours. He's a salaried employee. I was livid.
- Jordan was put in a Secret Santa draw at work that cost us $25 we hadn't budgeted for
- An extra tank of gas this week ($60) b/c of two Christmas parties ($100) this past weekend
So. There's that.
We also have overspent our Christmas budget. Again.
Also I forgot that it costs $ to ship gifts.