10/20/2011

A, B, C's of Me

I've seen a few bloggers with this post, so I thought I would join in the fun!


A-Age: 27
B-Bed Size - Queen
C-Chore you hate – Folding Socks
D-Dogs – We have Two!
E-Essential start to your day – coffee!!
F-Favourite Colour- purple
G-Gold or Silver – white gold
H-Height - 5'10" (always dreamed of being 6 feet, but never made it)
I- Interests – reading, baking, finances, work
J-Job Title- Human Resources Generalist
K-Kids – soon!
L-Live – In Alberta
M-Mothers Name – She responds to posts as 'Jessie's Mom'
N-Nickname - not tellin'
O-Overnight hospital stays – so far, none!
P-Pet Peeves – loud eating & dirty soap
Q-Quotes from films – I don't really remember movies...I just enjoy them, while I'm watching them
R-Right or Left Handed – right
S-Siblings – one older brother and two women that I have chosen as my 'sisters'
T-Time you wake up - usually get up around 6:30
U-Underwear – umm...weird question but yes I wear it
V-Vegetables you hate – none...that I know of
W-What makes you run late – staying at work too long
X-X-Rays you’ve had – just teeth
Y-Yummy food that you make – I love to cook all sorts of things
Z-Zoo animals – Lions

3 comments:

  1. I am 6' which makes me border line normal stores and the specialty tall shops. It's really not all it's cut out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was taller! I'm about 5'3 or 5'4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Under $6ooo! Working the plan!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message.

Links ♥

Followers