So we have had quite a few snafu's over the last few weeks - it's causing a bit of pain with regards to meeting our goal of credit card debt free going into 2013.
When we changed our car payment schedule, BMO accidently withdrew an extra payment of nearly $300
- BMO's extra withdraw caused a ripple affect whereby our account was overdrawn and our mortgage payment bounced
- We were charged a $65 bounce fee for the payment, but got it in a few days late once we realized what happened
- Jordan was sick one day a week or so ago and he was out of sick time. His manager/payroll person didn't tell him and instead of charging the day to vacation instead (which he has plenty of) - they just docked his pay by 7.50 hours. He's a salaried employee. I was livid.
- Jordan was put in a Secret Santa draw at work that cost us $25 we hadn't budgeted for
- An extra tank of gas this week ($60) b/c of two Christmas parties ($100) this past weekend
So. There's that.
We also have overspent our Christmas budget. Again.
Also I forgot that it costs $ to ship gifts.